Fun Fact: Did you know only 5% of people read the Terms and Conditions pages on websites? We thought you should know!
At The Guide Kenya, we care about our relationship with you. We pledge to provide you with interesting, informative content and high-quality services. For the sake of a smooth correlation, we seek to have an agreement with you.
- Throughout The Guide, “we” and “us” shall mean TheGuide.co.ke website, all our features, and assets. “You” shall refer to the user or anyone interacting with our platforms, pages, content or features or/and using our services.
- Make sure to provide only accurate information when signing up with us.
- The Guide Kenya is by no means responsible for third party content posted by other people. This includes ads, comments, and guest posts.
- Copying any more than 50 (fifty) words verbatim from this website may attract serious litigation under the laws of Kenya.
- This website and its features are patented. Any unlawful transfer of the code, content or design from this online platform may constitute a criminal offense.
- Each user shall be assigned one account. Any content posted by our non-executive users is their own. We do not ascertain the correctness of such material.
- Our content is for educational and recreational purposes only. We often strive to update it to match the real-time research, correctness, technological advancements and procedures. However, we do not guarantee perfection.
- Our content is open to general viewing as we adhere to family values. However, we require users to be of major age-so that they can be old enough to consent to our legal terms legally. If you are not 18 yet (as per the Laws of Kenya, or adult as per the significant age in your country), we advise you to seek parental guidance.
- It is free to read the articles on our website, watch the videos, comment, contact us and share the content to your social media platforms as long as that does not infringe the copyright and intellectual property of The Guide. However, we may charge for customized premium services.
Advertising and Endorsements
This section describes the use of ads on our website.
- To sustain our website, we may use ads and sponsorships. We outsource our ads from Google, Amazon and or other licensed companies. This may include links to other sites, products or services.
- We are not liable for the ads posted on our site as that is a responsibility of our ad-service providers
- Neither The Guide nor its affiliates will be responsible for any information on the ads, nor for the losses, damages or injuries incurred as a result of the use, participation or dependence on Third Party Ads or their products.
Pricing and Payment
The Guide may opt to offer payable services targeted at premium users. Such users will require to contact us before making a purchase.
- The prices shall be quoted in Kenya Shillings or the equivalent in US dollars, UK Pounds or Euros depending on your convenience or geographical location.
- The payment may be made via credit cards, MPESA, PayPal bank transfer or any other method that The Guide Kenya may introduce or find convenient. We shall not accept immature cheques.
- Payment may be needed before the delivery of our products and services. If not, then the payment may be due as soon as the order is accepted.
- The Guide Kenya reserves the right to accept or decline payments of any form.
- To increase the efficiency of our security measures, The Guide does not hold any card details. Instead, such information is maintained as per the legal agreements of the third party payment gateway providers.
Termination of Use
Neither The Guide, any content owner or third party licensors nor their respective agents, proprietors, employees, directors, contractors or subsidiaries are liable for any indirect, punitive, consequential, special or exemplary damages or loss of any kind that may arise from your use of this website.
Questions regarding our agreement
If you have any inquiries about this agreement, feel free to contact The Guide’s Customer Support team. All questions, comments, and inquiries about this agreement should be directed to CustomerCare@TheGuide.co.ke or TheGuide@gmail.com. You can also fill in the form provided below. We endeavor to reply to queries within 48 hours of receipt.
Or visit our offices,
The Guide Kenya,
Hall No. 17